November 4-7, 2021
Woodlands Resort: Houston, TX
About the DIPG/DMG Symposium:
- The DIPG/DMG Symposium is the world’s foremost and largest international medical research conference focusing on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) and Diffuse Midline Glioma (DMG).
- Researchers, doctors, families and foundations come from across the globe to participate in this innovative event.
- The symposium originated in 2011 and has continued to grow over the years.
- More than 200 of the leading experts, researchers and doctors in DIPG and DMG attend this event.
- The DIPG/DMG Symposium event has sold out every year with increased number of researchers and doctors focused on this disease.
- Bringing the researchers, doctors, foundations and families together in this collaborative event is a unique approach to creating and funding new and innovative research.
Letter from the DIPG/DMG Symposium Planning Committee:
We are excited to invite you to support the 6th DIPG/DMG Symposium that will be held in November 2021. This one-of-a-kind event brings together doctors, researchers, families and foundations to collaborate and work together to advance pediatric brain cancer research. Our unique approach brings together the people doing the research with the people raising the funds to support the research. The results of this approach have shown great advancements in DIPG/DMG research. These efforts have shown positive results in giving children a few more months in their battle but we won’t stop until we find a treatment that can save their life.
The symposium has continued to bring in more and more attendees and your support is vital in the growth of this event. The 2021 DIPG/DMG Symposium will be held on November 4-7, 2021 at the Woodlands Resort in Houston, TX. One of the featured conferences at this family friendly, all-inclusive resort. The conference will include updates from funded research as well as presentations on new potential treatments, delivery methods and more. The networking dinner each night will give attendees an opportunity to connect and collaborative while enjoying dinner. We have seen that some of the best ideas moving research forward come out of the informal setting such as the networking dinner.
We think that not only attendance but also sponsorship of this innovative symposium would be beneficial to your organization and we would be honored to discuss opportunities with you for this partnership.
DIPG/DMG Symposium Planning Committee
Overview Schedule (subject to change)
|Thursday November 4th||Welcome Reception||5pm-8pm|
|The Cure Starts Now Chapter Dinner (by invitation only)||5pm-8pm|
|Friday November 5th||General Program||8am-4pm|
|Networking Dinner (by ticket only)||5pm-10pm|
|Saturday November 6th||International Registry Workshop (by invitation only)||7am-9am|
|Doctors/Researcher Program (by ticket only)||10:50am-4pm|
|Family/Foundations Program (by ticket only)||10:50am-4pm|
|DIPG/DMG Collaborative Meeting (by invitation only)||4:20pm-5:20pm|
|The Cure Starts Now Founders’ Dinner (by ticket only)||5:30pm-9pm|
|Sunday November 7th||International Registry Workshop (by ticket only)||7:30am-10:30am|
|DIPG/DMG Collaborative Meeting (by invitation only)||7:30am-10:30am|
|The Cure Starts Now Chapters Meeting (by invitation only)||7:30am-10:30am|
All events require registration, no same day registration available. Schedule subject to change without notice. Certain meeting attendance functions may be limited to guests of the resort so it is recommended that attendees stay at the Woodlands. All eligible attendees should book under room block to allow access to all functions and features.
Registration and Resources:
- Full Tentative Schedule
- Sponsorship Form
- General Family Foundations Registration
- General Researcher Doctor Registration
- Founder's Dinner Registration
- 2021 Cure Fund Application & Information